Wi-Fi network design and test
For calculating the number of Wi-fi points, you can use building plans. But in order to be 100% sure that there are no problems in coverage, you need to do a radio reconnaissance.
The company TV-Lux Georgia performs a full range of radio research.
This work consists of:
- Investigation of building plans
- Inspection of the premises
- Determining the location of wireless Internet users
- Identify the most suitable places for installation of equipment
- System Performance Check
High Speed Internet Access Technology
To ensure the convenience and simplicity of using a Wi-Fi network, its security and safety, the company TV-Lux Georgia offers a solution from Acentic HSIA (High Speed Internet Access Technology).
This is a software-hardware solution, which integrates with the hotel’s existing wireless infrastructure and provides such functions as:
- Welcome pages
- Guest authentication
- Adding a welcome page will use the Asentic HSIA hardware and software solution Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi network controller
Wi-fi network can be built both at individual points, and using a centralized architecture controlled by a central controller. The company TV-Lux Georgia provides a full range of equipment for building high-quality Wi-Fi networks.
The architecture on WIFI controllers provides:
- Seamless Wi-Fi field
- Even distribution of subscribers between points
- Separation of service and guest networks
- Efficient use of the frequency range
- Automatic control of power output points
Wi-Fi access points
Tv Lux Georgia is a partner of company Ruckus, an American Wi-fi market leader.
The use of the patented Smart Wi-Fi technology in Ruckus products provides an unprecedented level of reliability, range, transfer speed and range of Wi-Fi services.
These unique technologies allow:
- Highlight and support Wi-Fi signals in paths and channels with the best features
- Adapt to changing environmental conditions
- Avoid interference, obstructions, and obstructions that degrade Wi-Fi performance